Our aim is to make this website as accessible as possible for all users. This page lists the access feature of the website. If you have any comments about the website or need any of the material contained within it in alternative formats, please click here
This website complies with Level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibilty Initiative Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 and also with many of the features required for Level AAA compliance. The website uses valid Extensible HyperText Markup Language 1.0 (XHTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
Links are red in colour and become underlined when hovered over. All links have 'title' attributes that describe them in more details and wherever possibly links are written in context so that you do not have to read the surrounding text to know where it will take you. Links never open in a new window.
All images have an 'alt' and a 'title' attribute that describes them in more detail.
Tables are not used for layout on this site.
- Home : RAF. The RAF Families Federation represents the views and concerns of RAF regular and reserve personnel and their family members on the issues that affect them as part of a Royal Air Force family.
- Education : RAF. Forces children’s educational experiences differ from those of civilian children. There is an excellent service for Service families. CEAS. Armed Forces Covenant
- Envoy magazine : RAF. Envoy Magazine produced quarterly in print and online, by the RAF Families Federation for serving members of the RAF and their families.
- Family : RAF. One source of support is clearly the on-base welfare support staffs. You may wish to confide in the padre, the medical officer, the SSAFA
- Financial : RAF Families Federation. When reviewing your finances, a useful check list and good place to start is the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
- Health : RAF. For service families, finding medical and dental facilities can often prove very difficult. Families who find themselves on training units, at units
- Housing : SFA - What type of property will you be given? Who’s responsible for repairs to your SFA? Have you heard of HASC or MHS & not sure know who they are? Service Family Accommodation
- Report an Issue Form : RAF Families Federation Report an Issue
- Service personnel : RAF. This area of the website is intended to provide general guidance, in general terms, those RAF personnel policies that impact on families