CASUAL EVENTS CREW – TEAM LEADER- LEICESTER LE3 1UT- £10.20 ph
Closing Date – Wednesday 27th April 2018
Interviews – Week commencing 30th April
We are recruiting on behalf of RAFATRAD Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the RAF Association for experienced Casual Events Crew to join their team in Leicester.
Casual Events Crew- The Job
Casual Events Crew members are essential in delivering the RAF Association presence at Airshows and other public events where you will -
- Help maximise sales at the events.
- Sell a range of excellent RAF and aviation themed merchandise.
- Deliver a fantastic customer service experience to every customer, sharing your warm personality and genuine enthusiasm for our products.
- Take pride in making sure that the display looks amazing and stocks are replenished quickly.
The ideal candidate will –
- Lead, manage and motivate all temporary events staff and volunteers.
- Be responsible for the professional behaviour of their team.
- Be able to identify opportunities at Airshows to maximise the income generation and visibility of the RAF Association.
- Issue H&S brief and risk assessments for all staff and volunteers.
- Ensure that good working practices and policies are adhered to at all times.
- Be required to drive a company vehicle.
- Full driving licence (max 3 points) & be a minimum age of 21 years old (for insurance purposes).
The role is not a full time position, it is a zero hours contract which is seasonal (May – Sep).
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to email@example.com. A full job description for the role is available upon request.