Autumn edition of Envoy – nearly here!
The autumn edition of Envoy magazine is due out on 1 Sep. If you haven’t yet signed up to receive your FREE quarterly copy, you can do so really quickly and easily online! Envoy is for all RAF personnel (singlies included!) and your families.
A lot of Service Family Accommodation on stations receive Envoy directly to your doors but if you live away from your parent station, this magazine is a really great way to keep up to date on all things RAF-related. We also include news on offers, great initiatives or charities that are out there to help and keep you informed; both as personnel and families.
This issue includes:
- The launch of a brand new jobs’ website for families: Forces Families Jobs
- Holiday location reminder – The Nuffield Centre Anglesey
- We need your help in locating RAF veterans
- Welcome to the new DMRC Stanford Hall (the new Headley Court)
- Snapshot news on our work for you as the RAF Families Federation
- Armed Forces Pension Scheme 2015 explained
- Using archaeology to help the RAF community boost their wellbeing
- Medical care on overseas assignments – what you need to know
- How the RAF FF can help you – a case study (school place allocations)
Sign up online
Simply sign up online to receive your free copy. Live in Single Living Accommodation – look out for a copy in your Station’s HIVE, or crew rooms (or ask us and we can locate Envoy for you). Your family members can also subscribe – parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles – as well as your partners.
We take your privacy seriously and it’s easy to unsubscribe from Envoy – or amend your home address.
Image: © Crown Copyright 2019 – The front cover shows II (Army Cooperation) Squadrons’ Freedom of Angus Parade taking place in the High Street of Montrose, Angus on the 26 Jul 19.